Who we are
The staff and Directors of Lane Cove Montessori Long Day Care believe that the early years of a child’s life are their most influential. It is within these years that a child develops the foundation skills and abilities that will carry them through life. Our role is crucial in fostering and facilitating the child’s development in these years.
We aim to:
- Work as partners with the parents and families of the children.
- Provide information, contacts and support for the children, parents and families.
- Provide high quality care and education.
- Provide a program of experiences which will promote the total development and well-being of the children.
- Provide a safe, secure, happy and loving home like environment where children have a sense of belonging.
- Provide an environment that is rich in resources to stimulate learning and development.
- Provide staff that are experienced in nurturing, caring and educating children.
- Recognize, be sensitive and accept individual differences in children.
- Reinforce positive social behaviour.
- Provide a service to parents and the community which reflects their needs.
- Welcome families with a diverse range in cultures, languages and backgrounds.
31 Roslyn Street
Lane Cove, 2066 ,NSW